Thursday, 24 May 2007

Mark Thomas

The only looney leftie left in town is appearing at South Street.

As part of his show he has a prize of a demo outside the Houses of Parliament. These are my entries:

1) The Martin Salter MPs’ Expenses Protection Demo?
“Save Our Expenses From Scrutiny”, “Say No, To Publishing Constituents’ Letters Unless It’s In My Interest.”

2) People of Happisburgh Say YES to More Landfill Demo“What Do We Want? Landfill”, “When do we want it? NOW”, “Where do we want it? Down on the beach, between our houses and the shoreline, before our village is washed away”.

3) Apathy Party Demand More Representation on Local Councils Demo With up to 63% of the vote on most council, the electorate is obviously being ignored. "What Do We Want? Whatever! When Do We Want It? Am I Bovvered?"

I’m sure I can come up with a few more.

No comments: