Friday, 9 November 2007

muckspReading 1 Trish 0

She was a little too late if she was trying to stop people finding out about it from muckspReading... approximately 6 hours too late! I had a lot of visitors from RBC in the morning!


From: "Haines, Trish"
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2007 1:43 PM
Subject: Chief Executive post

I want to let you know, before you read it on 'Muckspreading' or hear on the grapevine, that I was recently interviewed for the Chief Executive post at Cambridgeshire County Council. I was not successful, but a political row has blown up in Cambridgeshire about the appointments process, and although the row had nothing to do with me, my name has come into the public arena.

As this information is now in the public domain, please do not feel the need to treat it confidentially.

Trish

Chief Executive
Reading Borough Council

ph. 0118 939 ****

No comments: