Thursday, 12 March 2009

Just One Tonetto

I've never liked penalties, I was all set to walk out on them during the 1993 FA Cup Final but was saved, thanks to Andy Linighan, from carrying out my own threat. But the trouble is, you really cannot beat them for drama. They're like a car crash... you don't want to watch, but you can't help yourself! I still think we will pay the price for complacency during the January transfer window, but at least we can still enjoy the ride for now.

In more good news, I've been told that Girls At Our Best! are going to release their complete works on Cherry Red in May. All those years of pestering fellow Gooner Adam, the MD of Cherry Red, after matches has paid off! I've been running a fan site for the band since 1996 and they truly are one of the underrated gems of 1980s post-punk pop... but then I would say that wouldn't I!

No comments: