Thursday, 16 July 2009

Milky Milky!

No, I'm not getting paid for this, but this is FAB. It's suspiciously like the suggestion I emailed to Dairy Crest about 5 years ago. Identical actually!

I've always been a fan of local milkmen and there's no better way of showing your appreciation than by actually using them.

Marmite didn't take up my other brilliant idea of the time, but I've forgiven them as squeezy Marmite is the greatest invention since sliced bread. Obviously it has to be since sliced bread or you wouldn't have anything to spread it on.

4 comments:

Glenn said...

Lovely...

Was said...

I've got one of those milk bottles... one lump or two?

Nowtas said...

Obviously, this wouldn't be my opinion (work issues dictating that it would be foolish to suggest otherwise), but some would say this is the familiar home delivery milkman service of yesteryear directed via corporate whoredom,

If Dairy Crest had not taken over most of the local dairy companies in the UK over the last few years, this would look less like a unique concept and more like, I dunno, what we used to get with the addition of a bigger selection of the non-dairy stuff we can get cheaper elsewhere?

Was said...

Nowtas, I may share some of your sentiments about the milk business, but I can now get Felix delivered when Matilda has run out.

I'm easily pleased... unlike my cat!