Friday, 21 May 2010

(500) Days of Summer

Boy meets girl. Boy falls in love. Girl doesn't.

Gregory's Girl meets Eternal Sunshine
Anyone know where I can get a recording of Zooey singing 'Sugar Town'?
Favourite quotes:
"There's plenty other fish in the sea." "Well they're wrong."
"Why is it that pretty girls can treat everyone like crap and get away with it?" "Centuries of reinforcement."
"Just because some bizzaro girl likes the same things that you do, doesn't make her your soul mate."
"Loneliness is... er, underrated."
"The Lady Dothn't"
"I'm stalking. Er, I'm starving"
"Dear, I don't know how to tell you this. But there is a Chinese family in our bathroom."
Day 35
"Your girl is losing it."
"A shitload of suffering is what I am saying!
"Roses are red, violets are blue **** you you whore"
"She took a giant shit on my face... literally." "Literally?" "Not literally"
Expectations : Reality
"I think you were just remembering the good stuff"
"I quit. there's enough bullshit in the world without my help."
"I guess I should say congratulations?" "Only if you mean it." "In that case..."
"Why did you dance with me" "Because I wanted to"
"You didn't want to be anyone's girlfriend and now you are somebody's wife"
"Summer... I really do hope that you are happy."
"I haven't seen you." "You must not have been looking."
"Nice to meet you. I'm Autumn"

No comments: