Monday, 25 October 2010

Bus-man's holiday

May 2008
I want the respective support of the Tory & Lib Dem groups to continue as Chair of Reading Buses for 2008/9.

I have been elected to the Board until 2010, though like any other can be removed by the share-holder at any time.

I would propose the council part of new board is:

Chair - Jones
Vice Chair - Tory nominee
Green's vacancy filled by Lib Dem nominee
Page removed (he opposed removing old managing director, didn't support Boxing Day working, and had contributed nothing in past 3 years)

There are a number of issues on which I am sure that we can all work on common ground - I'll send you both my ideas soon - but would appreciate your early consideration of this request.

1 comment:

theflashingblade said...

Both the ideas how creative!