- Labour provided premises for the Pakistani Community Centre
- Labour enlarging Park Hall for the Pakistan community
- "Your Labour MP and councillors hold special advice sessions at the PCC."
- Labour "helped with planning permission for every mosque in Reading"
- Labour got sites for the Abu Bakr and Jamme Masjid mosques.
- Labour acquired the land for the Green Road mosque.
- Labour paid the salary for a year for a Muslim Development Worker in west Reading.
- Labour paid for elderly luncheon clubs and youth clubs for the Muslim Community
- Labour funded courses at the WEA Asian Women's Learning Centre
Of course, it wasn't Labour who paid for these things, it was the council. As this was an election leaflet for Katesgrove, the recipients didn't have a Labour MP who could hold advice surgeries in East Reading at the PCC. Alongside the clear inference of bribing the Muslim electorate with council cash, there is what appears to be a clear case of Labour admitting to predetermining planning decisions.
It would seem that the only reason Reading Labour exists is to take money from the general population and hand it to people they think will vote for them. I'm indebted to the members of the Muslim community who saw through their motives, gave me (and translated) these leaflets and voted them out of Katesgrove. :)