Sunday, 22 May 2011

A Green Deal

Looks like the Greens have just done a deal to put Labour into power if what I've heard is true.

As far as I can work out they have only held substantive talks with Labour and have fobbed off any attempts to talk to the other parties. I know that they ignored my offer for a chat and have never seriously considered any other option other than to let a minority administration take power.

They've freecycled their bed and will have to lie in it.

On the other hand it did make me laugh to see one Labour blogger state that "We are currently in discussions with the other groups". For that to be true implies talks with more than one group. Absolute balderdash, they have only spoken with people they think they can dupe. the word should be group singular.

Labour have flogged their bed and just intend to lie!

No comments: